Once you complete the application form and click on the submit button, it will reach our offices.
Ensure that you email us the passport photo, passport scan and the proof of payment. Just making the payment is not enough, you need to email us the proof of payment as well.
Eligibility for e-Tourist visa (e-TV) :
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India and it should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- No passport scan needs to be sent to us for the visa application but you will need the valid passport for travelling purposes.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during your stay in India
- We are unable to apply for people having Diplomatic or Official passports as well as for people having Pakistani passports or people who have Pakistani origins.
- The visa is a single entry visa and it allows you to stay for a period of 30 days or less from the date of entry.
- The photo must be clear and must comply with the exact requirements. It must also be clearly labelled with the name and surname.
- The photograph that you email to us must meet the following requirements:
- Format: JPEG
- Size: Minimum 10 KB - Maximum 1 MB
- The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
- Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open.
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Background should be plain light colored or white background.
- No shadows on the face or on the background.
- Without borders.
- Visa not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
- The e-Tourist visa does not entitle you to take up employment, whether gainful or not.
- Applicant should carry a copy of eTV along with him/her at the time of travel.
- eTV is valid for entry through 16 designated Airports i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi. However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
- e-Tourist Visa (eTV) is allowed for a maximum of two visits in a calendar year.
- e-Tourist Visa (eTV) once issued on arrival is only single entry , non-extendable , non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries must carry yellow fever vaccination card at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India.
It is important that you apply for the visa with the right company from the start. The reason for this is that, assuming you applied with a wrong starter-up company with no or little experience and that visa does not issue, no one can help, as we are not allowed to meddle with applications submitted by someone else. In fact we have no access to such applications. It will therefore pay you to submit the applications with a reputable company like us. Never buy on price alone, buy on value. What seems cheap in the beginning can end up very expensive.
We process visas for many travel agents and major corporations and have the expertise and track record of getting visas approved quickly.
Newcomers in the market can make promises but may not be able to deliver.
It is important that only one visa application is submitted per person. If another application has been submitted elsewhere, or there is an existing visa in issue, then our application will automatically be declined and fees forfeited. There are no refunds.